If you’re considering New Braunfels stainless steel sinks as part of your kitchen renovation, you might be wondering how you’ll keep them as clean as possible. The good news is that sanitizing stainless steel sinks in New Braunfels TX isn’t hard at all. You just need some elbow grease, as well as some items that you might already have in your pantry. The experts with Granite Brothers would like to share some sanitizing tips that you should find helpful.
How to Do It
When sanitizing New Braunfels stainless steel sinks, you’ll first need some distilled white vinegar (a bottle full, if you have one), paper towels and some baking soda. It would also be helpful if you happened to have an old toothbrush, as well as a soft sponge (not a scrub pad or anything rough). Just follow these instructions and your stainless steel sinks in New Braunfels TX will be completely sanitized.
- First, thoroughly rinse out your sinks. This is a good idea to try to do every few days anyway. The reason that salt and acid from food that sits too long could potentially hurt the finish on a stainless steel sink.
- Next, pour a small amount of baking soda and then wipe with a wet paper towel until a sort of paste forms. Once that happens, rinse again.
- The next step is to take some paper towels and soak them in the vinegar. Line your stainless steel sinks in New Braunfels TX with the paper towels for about 20 minutes. Not only will this completely disinfect your sinks, it will also eliminate any odors.
- Wash the sink with soapy water.
- Also, don’t forget the faucets. All you need is a mixture of mild soap and water and some paper towels. Wipe down the handles as well. There might be some areas you can’t clean with just paper towels. This is where the old toothbrush will come in handy.
Learn More by Contacting Granite Brothers
Granite Brothers can give you a lot more information on how to properly maintain New Braunfels stainless steel sinks. Just give us a call at 210-551-1119 or contact us online.