La Vernia Kitchen Sinks
While La Vernia kitchen sinks from Granite Brothers look beautiful and are built to last, every once in a while, yours will probably need some sanitizing. It’s really easy to sanitize kitchen sinks in La Vernia TX. All you need are some basic items you already have around your home. You’ll also need to apply a little bit of elbow grease. But the effort will be worth it, because you’ll have a sparkling clean, completely safe sink. Here’s how to do it.
What You’ll Need
Before sanitizing your La Vernia kitchen sinks, you’ll first need to gather a few things. These include some paper towels, a box of baking soda, and a bottle of distilled white vinegar. You’ll also need a soft sponge and an old toothbrush. Instructions for sanitizing your kitchen sinks in La Vernia TX follow.
- Rinse out your sinks completely. This will especially be important if your sink is made of stainless steel. The reason is that if there’s any food, the acid and salt from that food could possibly cause damage to the finish.
- Sprinkle a little baking soda into the sink. Wipe until it forms a paste and then rinse out.
- Next, soak some paper towels in the vinegar and use them to line your kitchen sinks in La Vernia TX. This will not only act as a disinfectant, but will also get rid of any odors that might be present. Let the paper towels sit in your sinks for about 20 minutes and then dispose of them.
- After that, wash out the sink with warm, soapy water.
- You can use a mild soap solution to clean the handles and faucets. If there are some hard-to-reach areas, use the old toothbrush to get to them.
Talk to an Expert with Granite Brothers to Learn More
At Granite Brothers, we know just about everything there is to know about La Vernia kitchen sinks. If you have any questions, or you would like more information about our many other services, please feel free to get in touch. You can use our online form or call 210-551-1119.